• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Summer switchover....

XxRuMKaxX

I Should Work at M-Experiment
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Switching over lenses to my summer blend... what is your summer combo?
0EAD9916-8631-4B03-AA15-024D77D333F1.jpeg

i mean, most ppl I see here have multiple x-metal combos. I have only a R1 and a XX. I really would love suhc a collection. just cant afford it

i mean, most ppl I see here have multiple x-metal combos. I have only a R1 and a XX. I really would love suhc a collection. just cant afford it
It’s an over time kinda hobby! You can hussle em on certain auction sites and look for deals but I find the quality buys are here on this forum. At one time I had 1 pair of juliets and lots of envy but now have amassed a huge collection, sold a chunk of it during hard times and now rebuilding.

It’s an over time kinda hobby! You can hussle em on certain auction sites and look for deals but I find the quality buys are here on this forum. At one time I had 1 pair of juliets and lots of envy but now have amassed a huge collection, sold a chunk of it during hard times and now rebuilding.
I'm at the one Juliet phase myself! Planning on doing exactly what you said and build the collection up... maybe not as big as some of you guys have. But I'd like to have at least 2 pairs eventually. Waiting for that Penny deal I can't pass up!

Til then, I'll just have one frame and multiple lenses and swap em out when I want a fresh look.

Latest Posts

Back