• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunday BMX Frogskins

tyler.carr.16

Oakley Expert
North Alabama
Ok, So there is a local craigslist listing on a pair of sundays and the guy won't give me a straight price but it looks like he is wanting around $250. I do not know if they come with box and bag. They do come with 2 sets of lenses (original grey I believe and POLO fire), all 4 legs and he says frames and original lenses have never been worn. Im not a huge frogskin collector so I have no idea how much these are worth or if they are even worth buying. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Anyone? Turned out I knew the guy trying to sell them so I felt bad low balling him cause he really needs the money plus he kinda knows what they are worth and Im not interested in paying that much for frogs lol Ill stick with my $75 pairs. Anyone have a ballpark range of what they are worth to collectors? Im going to attempt to sell them for him and I need an asking price.

$200 on the high retail side.. thats what they are selling for. not Ebay listings.
Personally I would buy a pair (its not on my short list, but long list) if I see one for $150

As long as the box and original bag is there, I'd say 175-200. Like I said in another thread frogs are dead and just don't re sell like they use to.

Ha, I wear mine except the ultra rare or my pettersons. But I was mainly meaning they just don't hold their value anymore. Sundays! Use to sell for 350 now they have a value 200 or less. That's all I was meaning.

Ha, I wear mine except the ultra rare or my pettersons. But I was mainly meaning they just don't hold their value anymore. Sundays! Use to sell for 350 now they have a value 200 or less. That's all I was meaning.

Just like the real estate market ... now's the time to buy, not sell!

:)

Back