• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass Hut Exclusives CANNOT Be Exchanged Or Refunded, NO Box, ISSUES!

i was referencing the posts made in this thread. it seems that it has happened to at least two people that posted up if i understood them right. definitely happened to alcapon1, and Batwolf followed up after.

Thanks for clarifying. I really do feel bad for alcapon1 and Batwolf, I would be disappointed too if something I ordered from an online store came in less than perfect condition. I don't know anything about how the online store operates, so I can't shed any more light on why some may be arriving that way, but as a representative of the company I hope that all of you get the true SGH experience next time. If any of you are near Denver, come to my store and you'll see what it's all about :)

I bought mine directly in the store and talked to the GM, personally asking to get a new pair with box once they received some more. They called me after they received one but they told me they ripped up the box already so they taped it back. I didn't bother to switch them out.

It's just annoying to not get what you want even after you ask the top people. Especially when you're paying retail price.

I bought mine directly in the store and talked to the GM, personally asking to get a new pair with box once they received some more. They called me after they received one but they told me they ripped up the box already so they taped it back. I didn't bother to switch them out.

It's just annoying to not get what you want even after you ask the top people. Especially when you're paying retail price.

Yeah, that's a pretty frustrating situation. So you still have your Holbrooks? Send me a pm

Im just gonna go ahead and stick my neck out and say if anyone want to purchase a SGH pair let me know and I'll take care of it for you. I have a good relationship with about 5 stores within 3 hours of me and I promise it will be right or you dont own it.

Just got the 2nd order delivered today drom SGH, this time at least they sent out the right glasses (9102-33) The outside shipping box was mint, but the glass box was damaged again, not real bad this time. Going to keep them. The only way the inside box can be damaged and the outside box was perfect, is thay had to pack a damaged box inside the shipping box. Real class company, like I said I am going to keep this pair damaged box and all but for sure SGH is on the bottom of my list, and sounds like a few other peoples.

Back