• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass Hut Exclusives Thread - Pics And Info Inside

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
A lot of people have been talking about the latest Sunglass Hut exclusives and have been asking about pictures. I took the liberty of stopping by my local SGH and seeing what the hub bub was all about. Here are some of the new ones out there, sorry about the iffy picture quality. Also not all the Jupiter Factory Lites were at this location so I took pictures of what I could.

Holbrook Matte Black with +Red Iridium and OO Red Iridium Polarized SKU: OO9102-36 (non-polarized)

Jupiter Factory Lite Matte Black with Grey Polarized SKU: OO4066-01

Jupiter Factory Lite Brushed Aluminum with Ice Polarized SKU: OO4066-04

Jupiter Factory Lite Dark Blue with Warm Grey SKU: OO4066-03

Batwolf Matte Black with Fire Polarized (and Team Orange icons) SKU: OO9101-24

I hope this helps you out guys. Feel free to contribute to this thread as well if I missed anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered the Holbrook 00 red polarized. Now I see that picture I want at least 2 more. Oakley broke off a real nice piece here, these will no doubt be in demand but I have always been a fan of the +red

so the polarized version of the Brook is OO red iridium polarized, and the non polarized is OO red iridium, or +ve red?

I just ordered the Holbrook 00 red polarized. Now I see that picture I want at least 2 more. Oakley broke off a real nice piece here, these will no doubt be in demand but I have always been a fan of the +red

same here. ha! i want both the polarized and a non-polarized pair. =)

so the polarized version of the Brook is OO red iridium polarized, and the non polarized is OO red iridium, or +ve red?

I know the polarized version is OO Red Iridium Polarized, and I believe the non-polarized is OO Red Iridium. At least that's how it appeared to me in person. OO Red Iridium has a more pinkish hue from the front than the standard +Red of today.

What icons come as the second set with the batwolf?

I can confirm that non polar is +Red Iridium (OO9102-36) and polar is OO Red Iridium (OO9102-33)

thanks for the confirmation dude! still on the fence whether i'll get both pairs, esp since the OO red iridium polarized's coating is essentially +ve red anyway. decisions decisions.

Jared is correct, I was mistaken on the non-polarized pair.

Just bought one today actually so I'll post pics tonight.