• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass Hut Exclusives Thread - Pics And Info Inside

How does the Jade Polarized look in person Jono? I wonder what the light transmission is.

i have no idea to be honest dude. i may have to give the paperwork a check and see if there's a mention abt it. ask for aesthetics of the jade polarized, looks very similar to regular jade lenses. i'll probably use them tmr and give them a proper spin. =)

edit: all the label says it's Cat 3 polarized. transmission between 8-18%. doesn't help much.

The only thing I noticed is that the Jade Polarized has a bit more blue to it, but I'll have to stop by SGH soon to see it in person.

The only thing I noticed is that the Jade Polarized has a bit more blue to it, but I'll have to stop by SGH soon to see it in person.

i'll try and take a side by side tmr with my OCP jade Brook, in the same lighting and see if it makes a good comparison pic.

I can safely say the jade polarized collection isn't restricted to Stateside SGH stores. Just walked into a SGH over here and they had all the pairs less the Frogskins which would be coming soon.

But we still getting raped with high retail prices.

I can safely say the jade polarized collection isn't restricted to Stateside SGH stores. Just walked into a SGH over here and they had all the pairs less the Frogskins which would be coming soon.

But we still getting raped with high retail prices.

Higher than the $180 online?

Higher than the $180 online?

Much higher. 180 retail is roughly 210-220 in my local currency. Retail on the brooks over here are 400sgd. Go figure where the marked up profits go to. That's y I almost never buy from retail stores over here. It's ridiculous.