• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass Hut Oakleys - Be Careful

O-Review listed the black plaid with warm grey Antix as an SGH exclusive. I know that O Stores carry the black plaid with a polarized lens but was the regular lens ones every available at O Stores? I'm trying to track down a pair of black plaid with regular lenses so I can swap them out for some Ice Iridiums.

I believe my buddy has a pair of these if you want me to ask him if he would be willing to let them go...?

^^ there's a pair of those at my local SGH and i'll be going by there tomorrow so i'll check it out for you if you want, might only have the display pair in stock though LOL.
Thanks for the offer! I'm currently winning my auction right now so I'll probably stick with that.

But now that you mention it, I haven't checked any SGH's here to see if they have it in stock. Thanks for the heads up! :D

oil rig-pol clear chrome 24-031, inmate-brushed chrome-chrome 24-032,straight jacket II-grey-chrome 24-033 - USA sunglass icon exclusives. an exclusive item can 'leak' its way into another sales outlet, vault stores can sell discontinued returned items, eg ive seen a frischknecht radar in a uk vault store, but it was not available through o stores in the uk as it was available through some european (not uk) countries. clear/chrome oil rig ive known at o stores, but it was still a s/icon piece. a handful of ichiro juliets were available at release time in some uk o stores, but it is regarded as a japan release. 24-001 o/rig may have been sold in some o stores as a tiny % of the number issued but it was set up as sgh exc. etc etc.

r u sure the grey/chrome SJ's were SGH only in the beginning n3l had them the same week of release..I have 2 pairs..also -with SGH I have ordered online and they are BNIB... but walking in and buying their d/e No way!

Just went to the Sunglass Hut in my local outlet. I now see what you guys are saying. all the glasses were beat up. And some of the prices on the glasses were more expesive than ordering online direct from Oakley. And the lady in there would not leave me alone as if her 21 questions were going to get me to buy some glasses.

Back