• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass Hut Online Store!

I know my local SGH has the Tens, at least they had 3 of them when I was in there last week. They had them on the Clearance for the $49 price. If I could use the 33% coupon, I'd probably grab them. I'll have to try to give them a call tomorrow.

I know my local SGH has the Tens, at least they had 3 of them when I was in there last week. They had them on the Clearance for the $49 price. If I could use the 33% coupon, I'd probably grab them. I'll have to try to give them a call tomorrow.
Sounds good. If you guys have Premium Outlets nearby, and have Sunglass Huts in 'em, their clearance have an additional 50% off.

The 33% off is only good up to a total of 50% off which the tens already are so its a no go. Seriously though, a new pair of cool Oaks for $50 is a win win.

Called my local SGH to see what Black Friday deals they'd have there in store. They have some 70% off clearance stuff, but doesn't apply on Oakley. Oakley clearance are 50% off retail, which I've seen many at that price there already.

Back