• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass Hut Say What Are They?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
So i stop by a local SGH wearing my juliet's and I said "Do you guys have any ear socks or lenses for the Oakley Juliet? She said "What are those"?
Are you kidding me?
That's like an employee at radio shack saying was is that if you ask for a
Battery
Circuit board
Radio controlled car.

I could go on and on

That's such a shame. I actually bought my first pair of Penny's at a SGH way back in the day. In her defense, the X-Metals are few and far between nowadays, and I assume especially at a SGH, and who knows if she was a newer employee or not. I just hate the fact that the most awesome sunglasses IMHO ever made were the X-Metals and no longer in production.

Seriously relax. We understand that. Its more of an generational gap issue we were talking about

Ok fellow Oakley brethren...... We have discussed this before in length in another thread and it gets heated. We all love Oakley and have a passion for it, but we can't expect everyone to feel or know everything about it. Just remember not every member on here knows everything about a specific frame or item so we all ask questions and discuss it. So lets try to keep it nice and easy. Thanks guys!

How dare she not know anything about something she doesn't carry?!?!!

Last time I was at SGH rather than being shocked on the lack of X Metals I shared a bit on O knowledge with the manager. Talked about 30 mins on Oakley. They ended up giving my wife 25% off for being a "good customer". I was on vacation, never had been in that store before. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back