• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass Hut

I had a horrible buying experience recently. I went to my local SGH to buy some Ti Crosshairs. Every pair they had, the lenses were all scratched and in unacceptable buying conditions. So the sales associate suggested to purchase them online so I would get a non display pair. So, I ordered online, received the package a couple days later and wasn't happy. The glasses came in a generic Sunglass Hut box with the glasses in a infinite hero micro bag. The lenses were scratched worse than the ones in the store. Couldn't believe it, so sent them back for a refund. Don't think I will ever purchase anything from SGH again. The return policy is excellent, but this experience has horrible.

Same as any retailer that carries multiple brands - people will have their favourites.

I thought I saw a story on 60 Minutes that Sunglass Hut was owned by Luxottica. That's the same company that makes Oakley and most other brands as well?

Latest Posts

Back