• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglasses and Face Shape

jracsis

Oakley Expert
PH
I have been searching for a similar thread but I cannot find one. Please do point me to that thread if there is.

Do you guys subscribe to all that face shape and sunglasses type matching? The sunglashut fsce type detector is sayimg that I have a square face but I feel that sunglasses for square face do not suit me well. It says I should use round or rounded sunglasses among other things.

The general face shape they day are round, oval, heart, and square. There sre others likr oblong, rectangular or oblong, and diamond shape.

Here's the link:

http://www.sunglasshut.com/us/sunglasses-trends/shop-by-face-shape#

Last edited:
Everyone's face is different, I suggest finding an Oakley or SGH and trying some frames on. If your not local to one you could always take a dive purchase the pair and return if your not happy.

Everyone's face is different, I suggest finding an Oakley or SGH and trying some frames on. If your not local to one you could always take a dive purchase the pair and return if your not happy.

Thanks, I am not local and Oakley's in our O-stores here are on the expensive side. Most of the time I will just try a style I like in the O-Stores then order that style online.

It is just that while browsing SGH, I found this shop by face shape and I am wondering if there are others who shop by face shape when shopping online?

http://www.sunglasshut.com/us/sunglasses-trends/shop-by-face-shape

Last edited:
Definitely hit up an oakley store to try on 1st! Otherwise u will figure it out quick of u get oil cans and have a skinny head!

I remember I didn't care about what shape of glasses I wear, until I got a comment that I looked like a turtle in my newest shades. :) Since then, I try to pay more attention to the shapes I choose.

Back