• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglasses and Face Shape

I feel the face shape thing is irrelevant, if not nonsense. I have a round face and while a rectangular frame looks marginally better, I have worn everything from Frogskins to Aviators and nothing really looks 'bad'. The only ones that don't suit my face are sport pairs like the Radars and Flaks.

Probably if were restricted to just one pair, I might get choosy, but hey...who owns just one pair?

I often think those generalities around sunglass shape versus face shap just doesn’t apply because of many of Oakleys’ unique shapes. It is more of a conversation around are they comfortable on your face and do they fit your face (size-wise).

I have the same trouble. Suitable type of glasses doesn't depend only on face shape. You should pay attention on size of your had, the shape of the eyes and nose, and even on your haircut. Right shape of glasses can make you visually thinner and younger. There is a myth that good quality glasses are very expensive, but it isn't. I am wearing them from the student's years and understands how it is difficult to pick up the glasses perfectly. Hope that Which Men's Face Shapes do Women Find the Most Attractive? will help you, there are a lot of useful advice.

Latest Posts

Back