• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglasses hut didn't ship a box!!!

But if I go to te store there is a chance they might have the box and stuff? I bought these online and customer service, who said they would call me back Saturday, didn't call. Not really surprised.

But if I go to te store there is a chance they might have the box and stuff? I bought these online and customer service, who said they would call me back Saturday, didn't call. Not really surprised.

Not much of a chance but worth a try. I have bought 3 glasss from Sunglass hit and all 3 they didn't give me boxes.

Sometimes you can get pretty good deal at SGH vs. Oakley store. I wouldn't get anything I intend on collecting though, just something I plan on wearing and not so much collecting. One time a guy at SGH told me they don't keep the boxes because the storage required, but that doesn't seem right. Oh well, just so long as people here know they won't get the box for most pairs at SGH. Although, I did get a BNIB breast cancer Dangerous for my wife from there. It had everything including the pin and hard case.

It really does come down to the storage of the boxes too. The store I used to work at had no room to store the oakleys we had in the boxes. Crappy yes but what can u do about it. I would say stay away if ur a collector but if ur just wearing them then not as big a deal like bad fishy said. And chances of them actually giving u a box or having them is going to be slim to none

I worked a SGH back in 94/95. It was a kiosk in the middle of the Mall. We kept all the boxes (back then). It was when the Eye Jackets, E-wires and T-wires were out. Everyone was drawn to the Eye Jackets....but no one would buy them cuz they said they looked like a bug with them on. Ray Bans, Sun Clouds and Killer Loops were the biggest seller back then....at least at my store.

Back