• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Sunglasses sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Sorry guys I’m swamped and replying to pms as I can. I think I got back to most the pms once I get everything sorted out tomorrow I will update on what’s still available.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Sorry guys I’m swamped and replying to pms as I can. I think I got back to most the pms once I get everything sorted out tomorrow I will update on what’s still available
I sent you a PM on a couple pairs that you have not responded to yet.

Saturday bump for some great pairs!

I don't even know what's listed here. What are the Radars? What are the white Flak 2.0? What lenses are in the EV? Are the last 2 pictures of the same glasses? Need some details, if you're interested in selling.

Free bump

Username Hidden said:
I don't even know what's listed here. What are the Radars? What are the white Flak 2.0? What lenses are in the EV? Are the last 2 pictures of the same glasses? Need some details, if you're interested in selling.
I was wondering the same. Asked about colors and conditions of the Flak 2.0 pairs and got no response. 🤷‍♂️

Username Hidden said:
I was wondering the same. Asked about colors and conditions of the Flak 2.0 pairs and got no response. 🤷‍♂️
I’ve been replying to pms I must of overlooked yours I took off pictures of everything that’s already sold. Only the black flaks are available.