• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglasses similar to Matt Bellamys?

I'm sure it does..... problem is I'm blind. Oakleys fix the blindness. Nothing else works at all.
Who cares if you are blind, what matters is: That you look cool ! That is why you should get some Prada glasses, soon you will be talking with a british accent and banging supermodels left and right.....probably in the middle too

Who cares if you are blind, what matters is: That you look cool ! That is why you should get some Prada glasses, soon you will be talking with a british accent and banging supermodels left and right.....probably in the middle too
Here is the problem. I already accomplish those activities and then some. :rolleyes:

By the way, girls love blind guys, in fact, every time i stumble into a girls restroom, i just say "sorry i am blind" and they just giggle and say "that´s okay, we don´t mind you´re here" So you will get no pity from me.

Here is the problem. I already accomplish those activities and then some. :rolleyes:
Ah yes, Vlad the Impaler....that was a giveaway right there.....say, if you happen to have some photos of your impalement victims, feel free to post them here. Think we all could use a break from staring at sunglasses 24/7

Ah yes, Vlad the Impaler....that was a giveaway right there.....say, if you happen to have some photos of your impalement victims, feel free to post them here. Think we all could use a break from staring at sunglasses 24/7
No photos. I can't see the camera because of the lenses.

Thanks for the link Frank, i am sorry but i have to go now .....mom is making burritos today, and if i don´t come upstairs i might get yelled at.

:D

But seriously, i am glad members here on oakleyforum has a sense of humor, we need it to survive the world as it is today, although having the real Vlad the impaler making a comeback would also help a lot, but i guess that is too much to ask for.
:cool:

Bye for now , take care
:)

Thanks for the link Frank, i am sorry but i have to go now .....mom is making burritos today, and if i don´t come upstairs i might get yelled at.

:D

But seriously, i am glad members here on oakleyforum has a sense of humor, we need it to survive the world as it is today, although having the real Vlad the impaler making a comeback would also help a lot, but i guess that is too much to ask for.
:cool:

Bye for now , take care
:)
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back