• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglasses That Need To Go Away

If you could whisper into Jim's ear, which sunglasses would you tell him to discontinue?

• Gas Cans

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Oil Rigs

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • M-Frames

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Frogskins

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • M-Frames(I cannot emphasize the need for them to go away enough)

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Other(please specify in your comments)

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M-Frames are outdated garbage. Radarlocks allow you to change lenses for varying conditions much easier than M-Frames, and the lenses don't get stressed/distorted in the process.
Garbage?

I could debate the finer points of the two designs, but really? Garbage?

I feel the M Frame never really got a proper replacement. The Radar was a joke, improved upon by the Radarlock, but the Radar system and the M Frame system each have benefits and drawbacks.

What a shame.... I was looking at some at the O store today... very disappointed in what I'm seeing ... All I keep hearing from the employee's is " The quality is still there" lol... My response is .."No, its not. That is why you make them in China.

Frogskins are the biggest mistake Oakley has ever made.

Oakley should never copy another company's styles.

Garbage?

I could debate the finer points of the two designs, but really? Garbage?

I feel the M Frame never really got a proper replacement. The Radar was a joke, improved upon by the Radarlock, but the Radar system and the M Frame system each have benefits and drawbacks.
Garbage? Maybe I'm being a little tough.

Some people prefer the 1945-1997 air-cooled VW Beetle....

Ok m frames are not "garbage" and frogskins are one of Oakley's most popular pairs of all time. You have your opinion and I have mine. I think I'm just gonna stay away from this thread.

I have to say that that Breadbox has to go! There are some boring stuff out there, but that is the worst.

Back