• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Sunnies For The Wifey!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Bros! looking for any women's glasses! my wife is starting to like oakleys and would sometimes "steal" some of my pairs! so better ill look at pairs for her! thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Bros! looking for any women's glasses! my wife is starting to like oakleys and would sometimes "steal" some of my pairs! so better ill look at pairs for her! thanks!

I bought 2 of my sisters pairs and they each have thier own style and face shape. Maybe if you post pics of her wearing some of your oaks we can help determine what she would look good with.

Username Hidden said:
The Vault website has some really good deals on women's pairs. Maybe you could find one she likes.

Women's Discount Oakley Sunglasses — Oakley Vault

thanks bro! ill see what she likes. but the problem is i cant order at the vault. they wont accept my CC coz im overseas!

Username Hidden said:
I bought 2 of my sisters pairs and they each have thier own style and face shape. Maybe if you post pics of her wearing some of your oaks we can help determine what she would look good with.

imag1511a.jpg

she wont return that pair to me bro! lol!

Username Hidden said:
thanks bro! ill see what she likes. but the problem is i cant order at the vault. they wont accept my CC coz im overseas!

imag1511a.jpg

she wont return that pair to me bro! lol!

They actually suit her very well. Frogskins or The HB's look good on most females. Maybe try Jupiter for her. As far as the female line a lot of the casual line are the Oversized sunnies like most women wear these days. Maybe the Forehand since she pulls off the HB's pretty well. Are those the Ducati HB's?

Username Hidden said:
They actually suit her very well. Frogskins or The HB's look good on most females. Maybe try Jupiter for her. As far as the female line a lot of the casual line are the Oversized sunnies like most women wear these days. Maybe the Forehand since she pulls off the HB's pretty well. Are those the Ducati HB's?

But she dont like frogskins. hehe... she loves the HB anyway.yep those are Nicky Hayden signature HB's.

Username Hidden said:
But she dont like frogskins. hehe... she loves the HB anyway.yep those are Nicky Hayden signature HB's.

You might have to chalk that up as a loss and look at it this way. At least she didnt claim one of your X-Metals lol

Username Hidden said:
You might have to chalk that up as a loss and look at it this way. At least she didnt claim one of your X-Metals lol

Haha... Right.on bro! So bump up! Anybody selling some HBs or jupiters send me a pm!