• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sup cuzz!! Oakleys all day everyday under the beautiful sunshine in Hawaii. 😎💯

Welcome to the forum! Flak draft is a solid pair - always been a fan of the flak line and which model really just depends on personal preferences. What color way did you get?

Howzit Braddah. Aloha and welcome to the Forum. I think you can try swap the XL lenses out to a regular 2.0 lens. Might make a difference for you and you'll have another pair to wear. I had a flak draft before, but didn't really take to it. The frames shape is a little different from a flak 2.0. So it sat on my nose differently. I actually still have one Flak 2.0 left in my collection. Absolutely nothing special, other than that I Frankensteined this pair personally.

IMG_3834.jpeg

Welcome to the forum! Flak draft is a solid pair - always been a fan of the flak line and which model really just depends on personal preferences. What color way did you get?
Just flat black with dark golf lenses. The lenses are too big they touch my face.

Back