• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Super rare 6ft wide display case!! Never seen one for sale before! Don't miss out on this!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have had a case just the pics below in storage for around 2 years, always had hopes of using it some how and somewhere but have more or less given up on that thought now. These are NOT my pics of my case, but found them on the internet. If you are serious about buying this case from me, then please PM me and I can then go in storage and unwrap it and take pics for you etc. I have seen some member's super nice and large collections on here and this would go very nicely in someone's basement/bunker for sure!!

I can also probably ship it pretty cheap on the east coast(South Carolina to CT) as well, because of some LTL connections that I have. The buyer would have to have access to a local loading dock of course.

Let's talk only if you are serious about buying this from me.

$995 plus shipping

6ft wide case back.jpg

6ft wide case.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Awesome case. Pretty sure its a goggle display case. Where you located?

Username Hidden said:
Awesome case. Pretty sure its a goggle display case. Where you located?

yes that is correct, from what I was told it was a display case for snow or MX goggles.

Location?

east side or west side of PA?

Username Hidden said:
east side or west side of PA?

about an hour west of Philly

Haven't seen these in a while. When we had these in our store we used them for RX and had a shelf inside of them. Still a pretty gnarly find. We let 2 of them go ages ago but they got re-purposed to another account so we couldn't sell them. GLWS!

bump

Open to offers. Let me know

Last edited:
bump

Status
Not open for further replies.