• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Supreme 24k white + Supreme White City

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

This is more of an expression of interest. I havent convinced myself whether i want to sell these yet, but i'll see what you guys think, gauge interest and i'll make the call.

Supreme white city looks brand new, i've only worn them a couple of times, no scratches, perfect. Comes with box (discoloured as they tend to do and top plastic tab has broken off) comes with microfibre bag and croakie.

Supreme 24K White also looks brand new, worn a few times, very good condition. Comes with box, microfibre bad and croakie, i got these off a sponsored oakley athlete.

Can supply detailed photos, but you all know what they look like. As for pricing - i'm unsure what the supreme 24K is worth, but i know the white city seems to be sitting around $550USD. Happy to hear offers

20150705_201114.jpg

20150705_201136.jpg

frog3.jpg

supreme.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Beautiful pairs. Especially the polished white 24k. I'm sure you'll get what you want. Good luck to you.

Both pairs are on ebay ....
both pairs at the price on display haven't moved for over 6 months with no sale ......
(Both pairs are in my watch list)

That's my 2 pence worth bro hope it helps

GLWS

Pmd

Would the White/24K be a fair trade for some blue chrome shaun whites? That's what i'm really after

Not to sure ......its seems to be simler. ....but on odd occasion the SW blue chrome oes cheap

Username Hidden said:
Not to sure ......its seems to be simler. ....but on odd occasion the SW blue chrome oes cheap
Every now and then the blue chrome shaun white frogs pop up for cheap. I was lucky and grabbed my second pair for 220. My first pair I over paid at 400. The supreme polished white seem to pop up too. However they seem to go higher than 200. There is a few on ebay.com one at 350 another at 160 but the bids are going up. Another for 400. They have been there for a while as they are in rough shape. As for prices on the white city I paid around 450 for mine but bought it along side another pair. The polished white 24k is one of my favorite pairs. I paid 400 BNIB. That was a while ago though. The prices here are not far off in my opinion especially since the white city is hard to find in good shape for a decent price. This seller in my opinion is being fair but that's just me.

@joshviiv

sorry man - i can't see your pix . . .
please add some!

Username Hidden said:
@joshviiv

sorry man - i can't see your pix . . .
please add some!
They were there before. Linked photos have been disappearing.

Username Hidden said:
This is more of an expression of interest. I havent convinced myself whether i want to sell these yet, but i'll see what you guys think, gauge interest and i'll make the call.

Supreme white city looks brand new, i've only worn them a couple of times, no scratches, perfect. Comes with box (discoloured as they tend to do and top plastic tab has broken off) comes with microfibre bag and croakie.

Supreme 24K White also looks brand new, worn a few times, very good condition. Comes with box, microfibre bad and croakie, i got these off a sponsored oakley athlete.

Can supply detailed photos, but you all know what they look like. As for pricing - i'm unsure what the supreme 24K is worth, but i know the white city seems to be sitting around $550USD. Happy to hear offers

View attachment 197398

View attachment 197399

View attachment 197400

View attachment 197401

@Oakleynerd See the attachments in the quote?