• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying SUPREME Matte Black/Violet Iridium and White City/Black Iridium

U

Username Hidden

Hey Fellow O matter fans,
I have recently focused my attention on Frogs and have acquired most of the Supreme releases with the exception of the Matte Black w Violet Iridium and White City w Black Iridium. If anyone can help me locate and acquire these I would greatly appreciate it. I am hoping for complete LNIB but would definitely not turn down the any pair as long as the condition is right.

Thanks in advance.

All the best,
Aaron

Some people reacted to this post.
@SouLFuLFrog take yours out of the time capsule and help the guy out. ;):bump:

lol Brian has helped me out a ton. I'm not looking to break up anyone's complete set, just hopin to complete my own. Thanks for the message tho

Username Hidden said:
@SouLFuLFrog take yours out of the time capsule and help the guy out. ;):bump:
Lol. I would for my boy but I like all 7 supremes I have together.

BUMP. Looking for a little love. Itching for another rare frog

out of interest, what would you expect to pay for a pair of BNIB matte black/violet these days?

Username Hidden said:
out of interest, what would you expect to pay for a pair of BNIB matte black/violet these days?

I personally would not pay more than $200 for them. Maybe $250. But that's just me. I think the re release of that color hurt the value of it. Plus I've bought the white w/24k BNIB before for less than 250. You could probably get more if you waited for a buyer who really wanted them.
There's a BNIB pair of the Gold Chrome supremes on eBay for 500 which should give an indication.

Once again, this is all my 0.02.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
I personally would not pay more than $200 for them. Maybe $250. But that's just me. I think the re release of that color hurt the value of it. Plus I've bought the white w/24k BNIB before for less than 250. You could probably get more if you waited for a buyer who really wanted them.
There's a BNIB pair of the Gold Chrome supremes on eBay for 500 which should give an indication.

Once again, this is all my 0.02.

It basically depends on how much you value that supreme label on the stem. It was important for me to finish the set so I paid much more than that. It's the only re-release color of the 7 so that's probably why most would think they would go for less. If you could find a brand new matte black supreme in the box for 250 I'd suggest grabbing that as quickly as possible. Your talking a 10 year old pair now. Probably getting few and far between.. knowing Aarons luck hell find it in no time.

In my opinion getting that label was super important so worth ******* that to me. Price wise anywhere between ****-**** as they are the hardest of the bunch to achieve but the most boring. Strange how that works. I'm hunting for you too @Aaron Barr . Sooner or later one will surface

Only my 2 cents. Lol.. ps I blocked my guess at price. Wouldn't want to.make anyone overpay but it always helps to jot down the price your willing to pay on a buying thread

Lol the joys of supply and demand. I'd say I'll be happy to see one come up. Never had the opportunity to see one available. We'll see what I decide I'm comfortable paying then

I got a homie that has one, pretty sure complete set, who would sell for the right price I'm sure.