• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Supreme White City Frogskins Pre-Release Prototype

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Just set up my account so I don't really know how to run things yet, but I've got some Supreme White City Frogskins for sale. They were a pre-release prototype pair made as a sample before Supreme's release in 2007. Glasses only, because like I said they were a sample, but they're in really great shape. I'm asking $475, but I have some other frogs for sale and can combine shipping/give a discount if you buy more than one thing. I'm still getting used to the forum, so if you respond to this and I don't get back to you, just Facebook me or email me

Some people reacted to this post.
Kev you can try listing it in the Frogskins Exchange area as well. =) for more dedicated viewership. ha!

Ill move it!

Can you post pics? What are the other Frogskins that you have for sale?

I'm not sure how to add pics on here yet, but I have plenty on my Facebook, or someone can try to explain it to me. I'm also selling a beat up pair of yellow school bus, a NIB pair of acid blue w/ VL ice blue, a pair of acid blue w/ blue iridium, a pair of polished black w/ ruby (white hot release), and a pair of blacklight pink/yellow w/ grey lenses

all you have to do is go to an image hosting sight (such as tinypic.com) and use the 'Fourm' code they provide you for the image in your post

Latest Posts

Back