• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Surf Blue Frame

Foldupcup

Oakley Expert
Los Angeles
Hey everyone! I have a pair of the Surf Blue frogskins that I am not using and want to know where I would go to post about trading them considering that I can't post yet in the exchange thread because I am a new member. Any thoughts? Also, if you are interested, they don't have any lenses in them since my girlfriend wanted the Sapphire lenses out of them for her matte black frames. Cheers!

Hey everyone! I have a pair of the Surf Blue frogskins that I am not using and want to know where I would go to post about trading them considering that I can't post yet in the exchange thread because I am a new member. Any thoughts? Also, if you are interested, they don't have any lenses in them since my girlfriend wanted the Sapphire lenses out of them for her matte black frames. Cheers!
Just post some photos of your oakley collection throughout the forum. Im Not sure how many posts you need to make. I think it's like 2 weeks or something to wait as well to post on the exchange. Or you could support the forum and become a premium member. Personally without the sapphire lenses those surf frames won't fetch you much..... but good luck.

Just post some photos of your oakley collection throughout the forum. Im Not sure how many posts you need to make. I think it's like 2 weeks or something to wait as well to post on the exchange. Or you could support the forum and become a premium member. Personally without the sapphire lenses those surf frames won't fetch you much..... but good luck.
Actually. He's been a member since February but still hasn't gotten the post requirement down. ;)

Latest Posts

Back