• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Surf deck craftsman

U

Username Hidden

hello,

Looking for somebody to help me! I've been out of the game for a while until I stumbled across a koston craftsman which was on my wants list for so long and I had to have it! So now I want to complete the whole craftsman 'distressed' collection and just need the blue surf deck frogs. Preferably BNIB or like new but let me know if you have one that you're willing to let go of, new or otherwise!

Thanks in advance!

Some people reacted to this post.
He's asking for the surf deck. Which is blue. The skate is easier to come by. Good luck brother that's a tough one

Oakley-Classic-Craftsman-Sunglasses.jpg

Probably one of the coolest skins out there

These I believe your looking for correct?

Bang on @SoulfulFrog! Don't think they're going to be an easy find unfortunately, let alone finding an owner willing to part with them

Username Hidden said:
Bang on @SoulfulFrog! Don't think they're going to be an easy find unfortunately, let alone finding an owner willing to part with them
I only know of 3 that own them and your right none of them will let them go. I'm certain of that. Congrats on the kostons. I just got one myself

I have just been informed by RVF that these were in fact pulled and never produced so there may only be a few 'prototypes' out there! Whilst disappointing, it does however mean that the craftsman set is as complete as it can be!

good luck on the surf deck but the really tricky one is the snow deck only one prototype that's know.

48399910200394294634244-jpg.44409.jpg

Its still worth looking for. IMO. I heard they made about 10 or so.

Back