• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Surf Deck Garage Rock & Polished Black Twenty Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Trying to clean out and freshen up my collection a bit so trying to move a few pieces I don't wear too often. Both are BNIB with bag, box and paperwork. Each has been worn only a handful of times together. The Twenty I intended to use as a work pair but never really fell in love with and wore a few times. Therefore, here they are up for grabs! All pricing includes shipping within the U.S. I will consider shipping internationally, but you pay! Also, I will consider interesting trades. Looking for fuel cells and frogskins. Also looking for a Carbon Half X and X Metal Juliet, with some cash thrown in on my end likely for those last two. Thanks for looking!

First up is the Polished Black Twenty, BNIB with Black Iridium lenses. As noted in the pictures these also come with Black Iridium Polarized lenses. I don't expect to get back what I put into this pair but $140 OBO would be nice.

ecfy.jpg

2cbw.jpg

sk8t.jpg

xw8t.jpg

6nhg.jpg

Second up is a pair I thought I would really love, and may end up regretting letting go, a pair of Surf Deck Garage Rock's. Asking what I have into the pair for this one, $160.

ca6v.jpg

6j9b.jpg

wx3m.jpg

sxd8.jpg

a9of.jpg

Thanks again for viewing, feel free to PM me with any questions or offers!

Some people reacted to this post.
Surf Deck Garage Rocks pending...

Surf Deck's sold! Twenty's still available!

Huge price drop, need to move these quick, $95 OBO for the Twenty's. Will put on the bay later if unsold. Thanks!

Sent to the bay, started it at 70 if anyone is interested. Thanks!