• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Surprise Find Of The Week...for Me At Least!

BADNESS

Resident Troublemaker
Vancouver, BC
So I was checking out my local C list today, and SUPRISE! Devil's Brigade Antix in mint condition, complete set with pin, and a killer deal! :cool: I picked them up from Allen (super nice dude) just a few hours ago. It sounds like he has a pretty nice collection, but he's getting married, so he's selling off some of it. Don't worry, I told him about the site, so I'm sure he will be on here soon enough. Of course...I get first dibs :tongue:

IMG_17792.jpg

congrats
i´m thinking about to get a pair since a month....
but still not sure! so many glasses on the way right now.
and the GOLD Holbrook is coming too.

congrats
i´m thinking about to get a pair since a month....
but still not sure! so many glasses on the way right now.
and the GOLD Holbrook is coming too.

Thanks. I'm pretty stoked since picking up a pair of these has been on the back burner for a bit. For me lately, I am grabbing some older stock that I have wanted for a while when I come accross it, since a lot of the new stuff doesn't work for me. I like a lot of the new stuff, but if it doesn't fit me, I'd rather pick up some of the more rare items on my list. One more down, and one on the way next week!

Nice, those are some sick glasses!! This is one of my favorite looking Special/Limited Editions out there. I think Oakley did an awesome job on these.

Nice, those are some sick glasses!! This is one of my favorite looking Special/Limited Editions out there. I think Oakley did an awesome job on these.

Thanks! I've liked them for a while now, but since I got them yesterday, I never realized how much detail is really in there. It's crazy :smile:

Back