• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Survey From Oakley - Make your opinion matter!

Its just a tool to try to establish a general idea of where to possibly locate other events. Dont read into it too much. Yes its simple, but thats how it was set up. They are not concerned with the other info as there are other places to collect that data. It is what it is.

I dont think theres any question that the next even should be held in Kansas City.

Its just a tool to try to establish a general idea of where to possibly locate other events. Dont read into it too much. Yes its simple, but thats how it was set up. They are not concerned with the other info as there are other places to collect that data. It is what it is.
I know. Just you would figure they could collect a little more info in addition to requestion locations for future events. ;)

I dont know if KC would be in the running or not although I would be ecstatic if it were. I can see locations like Chicago, possibly Denver or Ohio getting something. NY, FL, CA & NY all have had one already so I would think that would kick them out of the running for something new at the moment.

One question is not a survey - its just a QUESTION!

Back