• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Sutro Road Jade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your inbox is full.

Some people reacted to this post.
I sent PayPal payment, which you refunded because it was being held. It said it was being held until 12/07 or tomorrow. I contacted PayPal, by phone and they said there's nothing wrong with my account or payment and that the hold was due to an issue with YOUR account, on your end and if you had questions, you need to contact PayPal.

Guess I was too late

Username Hidden said:
Guess I was too late
I don't want to step on anybody's toes. See my post above. He/she refunded my PayPal payment because it was being held until 12/07. I contacted PayPal and they said it had to do with their account, not mine. I'm waiting for a response, but won't be upset one way or the other. If you were up 1st, so be it. No hard feelings.

Username Hidden said:
I don't want to step on anybody's toes. See my post above. He/she refunded my PayPal payment because it was being held until 12/07. I contacted PayPal and they said it had to do with their account, not mine. I'm waiting for a response, but won't be upset one way or the other. If you were up 1st, so be it. No hard feelings.
I did read your post, I didn’t see that he sent you his PayPal info so I reached out to seller to ask if they were sold. I haven’t heard back yet. I’m in the same mindset, not upset if I missed the window.

I'm not wanting to cause problems, just want to know what happened.

Maybe since I requested payment info ahead of your offer maybe the seller is stuck, we can always draw straws… lol

Username Hidden said:
Maybe since I requested payment info ahead of your offer maybe the seller is stuck, we can always draw straws… lol
LOL! Not necessary.
I wouldn't know why it was refunded, but for a message in the refund in my Paypal.
Screenshot_20211206-200437~2.png

I'm still willing to buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.