• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sutro/Sutro lite temple compatibility

markphysio

Oakley Beginner
Do you know if Sutro lite´s temples would fit a regular Sutro?
I like de original sutro a lot but I think it lacks some adherence in the temples for my type of head, something that Sutro lite´s temples have.
Another option I was considering is trying and put some Radarlock unobtanium pads in the Sutros.
What do you guys think?

I’ve used a radarlock grip plenty of times for the Sutro. I have a whole bunch of colors I got to mix and match with frames but they work the best so far .

The arms look compatible to me. But I think you’re better off using a radarlock grip so you can replace it once it wears out.

If you end up swapping the arms of yours I’ll take the Sutro lite with Sutro arms lol!

I’ve used a radarlock grip plenty of times for the Sutro. I have a whole bunch of colors I got to mix and match with frames but they work the best so far .

The arms look compatible to me. But I think you’re better off using a radarlock grip so you can replace it once it wears out.

If you end up swapping the arms of yours I’ll take the Sutro lite with Sutro arms lol!
Well, I´m gonna try the Radarlock´s grip on Sutro set up, Thanks.

Latest Posts

Back