• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Suturo vs Radar Ev Path vs Flak 2.0 XL

Carrsville

Oakley Beginner
I’m trying to decide which of these to buy for a dedicated pair of sport sunglasses to wear working out and in hot sweaty conditions, watching & playing baseball with my kids. I’m bald so very interested in the sticky rubber on the temples. Plastic temples/ nose area tend to always slide down my nose. Glasses will mostly be worn with a baseball cap.

B1867FDE-DDAA-45DE-A71D-04876D67A4B1.jpeg

995E5333-4E76-4EF1-BBF3-3D01044F46E5.jpeg
7F2D7484-D5D4-4AF9-B872-A225B3CFC2FD.jpeg

6E62E732-8055-488E-BFCA-ED5A878BB3D5.jpeg

I prefer the Sutro lite over the regular Sutro because it actually has a grip on the inside of the temples.

For most situations I usually wear the radar EV because all of the parks can be interchanged and replaced.

The Radar EVs look good on you. For sports, I prefer the Radar EVs (Encoders more so lately), and for more casual things like skateboarding, biking around town, and hanging out, I prefer Sutro Lites.

The Radar EVs look good on you. For sports, I prefer the Radar EVs (Encoders more so lately), and for more casual things like skateboarding, biking around town, and hanging out, I prefer Sutro Lites.
Hi, do you feel any strong winds going thru the sweatholes on the radars? does it dry out the eyes?

Back