• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SUV question

Hell take a 45k Durango to one of these shops (especially in Texas) and spend $30 and you will have a 10 second 1000hp mall crawler, if thats what you want

Very sharp. I’m not really a Mopar guy, though. They do make some sick looking vehicles, though.
They basically make the fastest Sedan, SUV and ever hahaha !!!

hell, they're lineup of "Hellcat and Redeye" vehicles are the most powerful cars every produced and sold to the public if I remember correctly...

hell, they're lineup of "Hellcat and Redeye" vehicles are the most powerful cars every produced and sold to the public if I remember correctly...
GMC typhoon/Syclone? not impressive to today so much, but in 1991/92 it was faster than the Ferrari

Vehicles in 91 were gross

I think a 2020 Camry is faster than anything produced in 1991...
Well GM was making the fastest ever back in the day. And dodge had.. the shadow? So no, Dodge isnt bleeding edge. Even the lightning was lighting up anything dodge had. Dodge is like the newest to the game

D8F36BA4-8210-4E2F-B02A-A9A3D3D68A6D.jpeg

@MinC13 here’s the inside scoop on the latest gen 4Runner, without sharing sources. I’ll just have to leave you wondering. ;)
(Pardon the typos, I often voice dictate with Siri, and she doesn’t know how to spell cars)

Omg, listening to @Litos in this case would be like asking him for dieting advice. SRT is a shiny badge that lets people who like glitter become interested. You sir, need a GMC. The new Yukon’s are absolutely incredible and have plenty of storage and power. You can get a 5.3L or a 6.2L gas engine, or even a 3.0L duramax late this year. The 6.2 that GM has put in their trucks and SUV’s is absolutely phenomenal! Now mated with a ten speed transmission, you can have tons of torque and power while allowing decent gas mileage as well. The GMC Yukon is arguably one of the most reliable and best built SUV’s ever created. Best looking too 😉!

A96C2671-8AF9-4D00-8833-B6A9B6E08629.jpeg

Horsepower is fine, but I don’t buy a car just for speed. It’s more about utility, mileage, miles and maintenance...but, I have a friend who is all about HP, so I get the allure.

Omg, listening to @Litos in this case would be like asking him for dieting advice. SRT is a shiny badge that lets people who like glitter become interested. You sir, need a GMC. The new Yukon’s are absolutely incredible and have plenty of storage and power. You can get a 5.3L or a 6.2L gas engine, or even a 3.0L duramax late this year. The 6.2 that GM has put in their trucks and SUV’s is absolutely phenomenal! Now mated with a ten speed transmission, you can have tons of torque and power while allowing decent gas mileage as well. The GMC Yukon is arguably one of the most reliable and best built SUV’s ever created. Best looking too 😉!

View attachment 801579
Chevy/GMC vehicles have some of the best lines with their newest lineups. Sharp!

Back