• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale SW 24k Polarized Holbrooks (LNIB), Fathom Dispatch 2 (BNIB) *PRICES LOWERED*

U

Username Hidden

Hi Everyone,

I have some glasses I'm looking to pass onto someone that will use them, since they have just been sitting in the cases for a long time. I used to work for Oakley, so I can vouch and say I've taken really good care of these glasses, but sometimes scratches are inevitable.

I'm looking to move these, so please feel free to give me a reasonable offer if you're interested. Prices are in USD and shipping is extra since I live in Canada. Paypal fees included. Will be shipped with tracking, insurance, etc. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

1) SW Matte Clear / 24k Polarized Holbrooks. LNIB 9.5/10. This is one of the few pairs made in the USA before they switched production overseas (stamped Made in USA). $100USD

2) Fathom Dispatch 2, BNIB, never really wore these but the colours and style are awesome!! New pairs are selling for $100 USD on ebay, so I'll say $60 USD
unnamed.jpg
unnamed-6.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions!! Thanks for checking it out.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pretty sure you can't request buyers to pay paypal fees. Forum rules.

Username Hidden said:
Pretty sure you can't request buyers to pay paypal fees. Forum rules.

Yes it has been brought to my attention... Changed prices..

To the top, willing to negotiate prices. Just want to get these to a new home!

Prices lowered, want to move these!

bump, any offers welcome! Still want to move these

Back