• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SW Dispatch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
maybe youd like to sell those?

Not right now, but if I do I'll let you know :wink:

Some people reacted to this post.
alright cool

i found this pair, and im actually bidding on them. LEt me knw please if they look fake or anything. seller claims those are actual pictures. or if anybody has bought from him before. The description says polarized lens, but i didnt think they made this in polarized. again let me know what you all think about it.

check it

Username Hidden said:
i found this pair, and im actually bidding on them. LEt me knw please if they look fake or anything. seller claims those are actual pictures. or if anybody has bought from him before. The description says polarized lens, but i didnt think they made this in polarized. again let me know what you all think about it.

check it
they look safe to me qBan.
i dont see where it says polarized.
but these did not come with polarized lenses. just the regular 24K.

Legit

Username Hidden said:
they look safe to me qBan.
i dont see where it says polarized.
but these did not come with polarized lenses. just the regular 24K.

ok thanks. it said it in the description somewhere towards the middle/bottom of the page.

i think that all these bids outbidding me are from the seller who created an acocunt just to raise the price. that acount just got 5 bids and theyre all on the same pair im bidding... ohh well they can keep it

Back