• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SW Missouri Here

GRFMotorsports

is an Oakley whore
Premium Member
Nixa, Mo
Hey guys and gals, I'm Greg from Nixa, Mo. I don't know exactly how it all started... I think it was a pair of shoes..... Anyway my collection if you want to call it that consists mostly of apparel, all of which I bought to wear, not collect. I have a few display pieces and as time and money allows I will expand that collection as well.

Clothing, #s are aprox:

100 or so shirts, 20 hoodies, a jacket or two, 15 pairs of shorts, 8 or so pairs of board shorts, misc socks, hats, undies, 20 or so pairs of shoes. Other misc stuff like a computer bag, luggage, etc

Some display items like poster frames, light box, huge banners, etc

Always looking for Mad Science, Cannonball Racing and other drag racing related promo items.

I dont own any glasses yet... how funny.

Other hobbies include drag racing and salt water tanks.

Anyway looking forward to learning a bit about the site!

Welcome to the boards man! That sure is crazy you don't own a pair yet but you make up for it in apparel! Where exactly is Nixa? I am currently residing in Warrensburg, MO.

Nixa is just south of Springfield. I'm hoping to get the laser surgery on my eyes this spring so maybe the collection of glasses will follow soon.

welcome to the board . . .
you got a lot of stuff - so get a pair sunnies dude!
NOW :cool:

The shoes were the easiest thing to take a picture of..... all the ones out of the boxes get worn, missing a few pairs of flip flops, probably in the garage.

DSC01028.jpg

Welcome! I LOVE NHRA and reef tanks! I used to hang with Scotty at Joliet Route 66.....hes such a trip! Still looking for a pair of his Carbon Fiber Shoe 1 shoes.....This is a GREAT forum with lots of cool people! Enjoy!!!!

Welcome! I LOVE NHRA and reef tanks! I used to hang with Scotty at Joliet Route 66.....hes such a trip! Still looking for a pair of his Carbon Fiber Shoe 1 shoes.....This is a GREAT forum with lots of cool people! Enjoy!!!!

Here is a shot of my tank from a few months ago. Got a 150 in the works and an idea for a VERY cool F/O tank

DSC00778.jpg

Latest Posts

Back