• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Swap Minute Machine Dial

mongoose_09

Oakley Expert
Looking to swap the Silver Dial from a Black MM with the Black Dial from a Silver MM to create a Black/Black Dial and Silver/Silver Dial MMs. Is it even possible to remove the dial of the MM? If it is, is it an easy process? Trying to get some advice from the experts here before spending the money on two MMs. Thanks in advance.

Looking to swap the Silver Dial from a Black MM with the Black Dial from a Silver MM to create a Black/Black Dial and Silver/Silver Dial MMs. Is it even possible to remove the dial of the MM? If it is, is it an easy process? Trying to get some advice from the experts here before spending the money on two MMs. Thanks in advance.
@jdd32 @zwc0442

If You are going to have two complete watches , just switch the movements with the dials attached..

Very easy to do it that way. Should be a 10 minute job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If You are going to have two complete watches , just switch the movements with the dials attached..

Very easy to do it that way. Should be a 10 minute job.

would be interesting to take them apart and switch the dials, but most of all it seem like a hard task to accomplish. are these MM easier then then Hollow Point?

would be interesting to take them apart and switch the dials, but most of all it seem like a hard task to accomplish. are these MM easier then then Hollow Point?

Removing the hands and dial is not difficult, the hardest part is realignment of the hands So date changes at midnight and the small counter hands align with the markers. ( still not difficult)

I believe the Minute Machine, and Hollow Point use the same movement..So same procedure.
IMG_1338.JPG
IMG_1337.JPG
IMG_1336.JPG

Removing the hands and dial is not difficult, the hardest part is realignment of the hands So date changes at midnight and the small counter hands align with the markers. ( still not difficult)

I believe the Minute Machine, and Hollow Point use the same movement..So same procedure.
View attachment 370567View attachment 370568View attachment 370569

Thanks for sharing and great tips as well. If there's anything related to watch, is it okay to ask for your advice

Latest Posts

Back