• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Swapping Juliet lenses

Keep in mind as you put in the new lens, Make sure its all the way in the groove, also you will have to rotate the gasket so the indent is on the lens, it can be tricky at times
Just have patience

And have FUN

Mines a set from Kobalt at Lowes. Never had a problem and has 20 different attachments

Ahhh just not to forget Wiha is great :lolsign:

T6 for the metals T3 for the Twoface screws

IMAG3183_zpsnmjpmjun.jpg

IMAG3184_zpsssddq2bh.jpg

Gotta get some lenses to swap first! Still looking to trade some frames I don't wear for some BIP or Ruby lenses but no one is biting! I don't have the cash to buy them at the moment unfortunately.

Can i buck the trend i own the Wiha and find the Wera Much Much better for alot of reasons. 2$ More. Usually can be bought for 6-12$ delivered. I use these tiny screw drivers in an official capacity a few hundred times a day. Wera is my preference.

1567 TORX® Kraftform Micro screwdriver for TORX® screws

Wera Kraftform ESD 1500 Series Precision Screwdriver: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Products - 1567 TORX<sup>®</sup> Kraftform Micro screwdriver for TORX<sup>®</sup> screws: Wera

1567_torx_micro.jpg

I decided i should quantify why there better

#1 they are designed not to roll when placed on a flat surface
#2 has awesome bits of rubbed inlaid within the plastic so while your fiddling with the Juliette gasket its that little bit easer to grab your driver
#3 I count 5 different holding positions for the hand based on there different shape vs the Wiha

I'd love someone to come along and show me why i'm an idiot cause that means i'm learning

yes some of these things are semantics but there 2$ more sometimes the same price

Last edited:
Back