• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Switchlock IPhone Case

Forgeting the fact that this does say Oakley on it giving it an automatic +2. Which would you say is better this or lifeproof

lame. get a lifeproof and call it a day. best case I have ever owned. Had one on my iphone 4 for 1.5 years and never a failure I didn't cause (broke the charge port door once), and now have the nuud on my galaxy s4 and love it. wasn't sure about the no screen cover thing would be, but way better than the fre.

Nice looking case and design, But nothing, and I mean nothing has come close to the Taktik Extreme for the 4S or the 5...This case has outlasted every case for an iphone I have ever owned. For those that have seen it or are familiar with it, know what i mean......

TAKTIK EXTREME | LUNATIK

I use a $9 case. My last 2 smartphones didn't have cases. What are you people doing to your phones?
This kind of stuff lol. That's why I rock Lifeproof. Will be way better now that I have the Galaxy S4 instead of the feeble iphone 4 this vid was shot on

Nice looking case and design, But nothing, and I mean nothing has come close to the Taktik Extreme for the 4S or the 5...This case has outlasted every case for an iphone I have ever owned. For those that have seen it or are familiar with it, know what i mean......

TAKTIK EXTREME | LUNATIK

Just saw the video. Yup for that price, it is worth it given how it protects the phone. $60 for a switch lock mechanism? Ehhh.. No thanks.

Latest Posts

Back