• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Switchlock IPhone Case

Anyone have a picture of the front of this case? Is there a raised lip to keep the glass off if surfaces? Does the phone slide in the case?

There is a raised lip so the glass does not touch the surface.
I believe it can slide because of the locking mechanism. It also doesn't seem to be as rubbery as the hazard case. It feels less squishy or soft than the hazard case.
I thought nothing could beat my hazard case but I really like the way the ridges are around the side of this one are when it comes to holding the phone. Way harder to let the phone slip from your hands.

And the phone slides into the case from the top when the switchlock is opened. It also isn't flimsy and will not open unless you want it to

11145339553_68c674c9d5_b.jpg

11145219434_7839b0268e_b.jpg

11145218094_d8bbb858bb_b.jpg

11145334953_53c4285c0c_b.jpg

11145214684_0f898b97f8_b.jpg

Thank you sir! Where are you guys buying these? I don't see them on Oakleys site or in stores by me. What's retail?

Dyeraudio said:
Thank you sir! Where are you guys buying these? I don't see them on Oakleys site or in stores by me. What's retail?
They are in the O stores and vault here. Way overpriced at $60, but I'm a sucker for black and red.

Tried it on my phone tonight at my vault. It's cool looking but I just couldn't do the $60..... I have 2 other o cases for my phones that I don't even use lol

Picked them up at my vault right by my home. They have a ridiculous amount of them. They are $60 which I do think is excessive for a phone case but I still grabbed a few.
I can ship it

Back