• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Switchlock IPhone Case

I picked up a pair of crosshairs tonight and got the grips, but they had another promotion going where you buy $150 item then you get half off of apparel, accessories, and something else. I can't remember the third category.

So I picked up the case for $30. More than worth it if you are already thinking of trying to get the grips. Just thought I would share.

This case looks sick and yes $60 is a lot for a case then i have a £2 case on both my iPhone and they do the job for me saying that think i'll still get one if i can get a deal on one

I had the opportunity to handle this case at my local O store this evening. Def. doesn't warrant the $60 price tag. Looks flashy but at the very least it should offer a bit more protection for that price. The latch which locks over the power button has some sharp or rather catch edges, so I can see these getting dented into the case as they are not thick aluminum. Looks nice, but it lacks functionality for long term use....

I had the opportunity to handle this case at my local O store this evening. Def. doesn't warrant the $60 price tag. Looks flashy but at the very least it should offer a bit more protection for that price. The latch which locks over the power button has some sharp or rather catch edges, so I can see these getting dented into the case as they are not thick aluminum. Looks nice, but it lacks functionality for long term use....

I impulse bought it then returned it while I was still at the mall. I totally agree with what you said.

Looks like they've changed the name for some reason.

ehehege6.jpg

Back