• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

T-Shocks less than 15?

Yo Flawch!

Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NJ, USA
Could anyone point me in the direction of where to get temple shocks for Juliet, Mars, XS, XX, etc. that allow the temples to open MORE than T15? Aftermarket is fine and dandy for me. Thanks in advance for any help!

Could anyone point me in the direction of where to get temple shocks for Juliet, Mars, XS, XX, etc. that allow the temples to open MORE than T15? Aftermarket is fine and dandy for me. Thanks in advance for any help!
Your head can't be that big bro

I wasn't aware of the tip I read last night... which was to put on X-Metals the way you put on goggles (over the top of your head, then down). I feel so silly for not figuring that out, but I guess I don't need smaller T-Shocks since I actually understand how to put my glasses on :cool:

I wasn't aware of the tip I read last night... which was to put on X-Metals the way you put on goggles (over the top of your head, then down). I feel so silly for not figuring that out, but I guess I don't need smaller T-Shocks since I actually understand how to put my glasses on :cool:

I wish I knew about this back in the day with my first Juliets. I DESTROYED those with my giant head.