• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

T6 Screws

Just from a promo video I saw it looks like they are using a pneumatic torque setter, so I don' think you'd want to put a few grand into an air system an tools. For a high quality T6 driver Moody makes some nice jewelers grade stuff
Welcome to Moody Tools

But whatever you get look for jewelers grade, these are made to be very precise so they do not damage the heads on the finished product.
Awesome. There's one on Amazon I can buy. Thanks for the heads up!

Anyone know what kind of screws are in the x squared nose bridge and if I could get some aftermarket ones?

If you have screws in your nose bridges, your XS are probably replicas, sorry man. The genuine x-metals all have rivets in the nose bridges, not screws.

If you have screws in your nose bridges, your XS are probably replicas, sorry man. The genuine x-metals all have rivets in the nose bridges, not screws.

I don't have my XS yet so I wont know till I get them this week but I google images XS and it looks like they are screws but can't be sure unless I have one in my hand lookin at it directly.

Back