• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

T6 Screws

Sorry for the bad pic, but here is the middle of the nose bridge. I don't think they're screws though, but a way to tighten the flex coupler yourself....

7qgzJ.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic, but here is the middle of the nose bridge. I don't think they're screws though, but a way to tighten the flex coupler yourself....

7qgzJ.jpg

I stand corrected! That looks like an Allen screw. I'm going to look at mine right now!

Well I'll be damned, it's a grub screw with an Allen head! Learned something new today! Sorry for the incorrect feedback WireD!

Thanks jive, anyone know the size, type and if it's possible to get some aftermarket ones?

I would think that the thread size is probably the same as the T6 screws, what was it 2/56? You might want to check Lowe's or a jeweler's/watch repair shop, or even hobby shops (r/c cars use grub screws a lot). The length could be 1/8 - 3/32, hard to really tell.

It's definitely a grub screw, I looked at mine more closely and I can see some blue threadlock on it. Interesting...

If you have screws in your nose bridges, your XS are probably replicas, sorry man. The genuine x-metals all have rivets in the nose bridges, not screws.

the XS has screws. it was one of the major updates in that model. i believe the top part is allen key (around 1.5mm) and the deeper part is T-5. this is the same as the Romeo2's lens screws as far as i can tell

Latest Posts

Back