• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying TACA Fuel Cell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
There's one on the bay for $209

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
There's one on the bay for $209
That's kind of high.I would say max 150 nib complete, up untill 3 months ago you could still buy them brand new on taca website. @Zeke bought one last pairs, took them years to sell them ..That's just my 2 cents ..Rusty wants it for a good reason, not collectable reason ..

Username Hidden said:
That's kind of high.I would say max 150 nib complete, up untill 3 months ago you could still buy them brand new on taca website. @Zeke bought one last pairs, took them years to sell them ..That's just my 2 cents ..Rusty wants it for a good reason, not collectable reason ..
Thanks buddy. I agree and I am still looking.

Username Hidden said:
As do I! My wife and I support charities of Oakley. We have friends with an autistic child and try to support where ever we can. Just like YSC we support for my wife's friend who passed away from Breast Cancer and Infinite Hero for 2 veteran friends of mine who have gained help thru IH!
Awesome!

Username Hidden said:
As do I! My wife and I support charities of Oakley. We have friends with an autistic child and try to support where ever we can. Just like YSC we support for my wife's friend who passed away from Breast Cancer and Infinite Hero for 2 veteran friends of mine who have gained help thru IH!
Awesome!
My wife teaches kids with Autism. I want to get the glasses for her birthday in November.