• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TAG's watches - Time Bomb Eddie Jordan Ltd. Edition + Rusty Wallace

No, it's just shi**y, Medic.
We like a community- you come into the community and say I don't want to be a part of a that or at the very least simply abide by the very modest rules that the guy who created this site asked for in return.
But that's too much to ask for right, Sport? Isn't it?
A simple request in exchange for creating a site, maintaining it basically for free, applying updates, fixing broken code, restoring back-ups, etc.
Basically a labor of love with one simple request which apparently is too much to ask you for. And that you get pissy about being called out for.
Yes thread, do live on...

I'm not angry at all, I've met a few great fellows in the same city and industry as I. I'm not shi#*in on anything. I've owned oakly my whole life. Kcco carguy.

CarGuy is absolutely right....there are people who join this community for their love of the product, to learn and probably enhance their collections.
Then there is the once in a while "person" who just wants to come in and sell stuff. They join and immediately start with how they have something for sale and maybe someone wants it in their very first post. They don't care that all it takes is a couple of weeks and a handful of posts to gain access to the exchange area because they are here for one thing....to offload their product and make some money.

I like the first type of person way better than the second, in my opinion the second person is practically a "spammer" and usually gets offended quickly and is most likely going to get defensive or start a quick argument.

With all that said.......

Okay guys enough said abt this issue. Bottom line is, please start a thread in the exchange sections if you wish to selling your items.

This thread....

ehu2e5an.jpg

You beat me to it!

Back