• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Taking A Break From Purchases...

s3sunruh

Oakley Expert
Casper WY
Why is this such a difficult thing to do? I've never collected anything in my life until Oakley, and now, I'm addicted. Hahahah still gonna stick around though :wink: and pick up from time to time.

Hahahahah I'm not that cool :wink: and I have been collecting for a while. Not like I just hopped on a forum and bought everything at once! But I am just gonna lay low and wait for a sweet pair that just catches my eye. Not a pair just because I don't have it, but one for absolute awesomeness.

Hahahahah I'm not that cool :wink: and I have been collecting for a while. Not like I just hopped on a forum and bought everything at once! But I am just gonna lay low and wait for a sweet pair that just catches my eye. Not a pair just because I don't have it, but one for absolute awesomeness.

haha yeah i know. but those tend to start accumulating as well LOL.

Hahahah I'm not leaving. Just telling myself I need to slow down on what I buy :wink: but so far I'm keeping my collection. Putting some in boxes so I can find them later. :cool: just keeping my daily pairs out and about! Still going to be active on the forum. It's far more interesting than Facenook.

I need to settle down too, I initally sold my entire collection except for 3 pairs but now I'm buying stuff again.

I have a few more things I need to get, then I'll be taking a break for awhile.

Back