• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Taking a long shot

dlee7891

Oakley Beginner
Texas
Is anyone in possession of the big kitchen sink hardware? I'm looking for 2 of these exactly as pictured, not really looking to wait years for my current bag to wear out. Any help would be great.
sb.png

Im gonna guess that it's a REALLY long shot. Have you called Oakley and asked if they can supply this yet?
As far as i can tell Oakley wont supply hardware. I had inquired some time back about replacement parts for my bathroom sink bag and they suggested a third party site, but all that site had was standard plastic quick release clips.

As far as i can tell Oakley wont supply hardware. I had inquired some time back about replacement parts for my bathroom sink bag and they suggested a third party site, but all that site had was standard plastic quick release clips.
Unless anyone here has butchered their bag.......good luck. Sorry

Honestly most times what they charge for those 2 pieces better chance of finding a good used one found mine on Cl close to my house and one letgo and those type of sites

Just a waiting game now. I let one slip through the cracks on let go a while back it sold right before i could comment.

Back