• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Taking offers!! OTT's, Holiday and normal Oil Rigs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Trades welcome!
Make me offers!! Will entertain all!

Shipping is 15$ conus

I’m also selling all normal color ways of oil rigs gen 2 and most gen 1. 75$ for original and 100$ per each custom colorway. Pictures upon request. All flawless

With great sadness i let some of these go... Things in my life that are killing me emotianlly have come up and i need to get rid of these :/. i have kept these in amazing shape and cannot wait to see these go to a good home to be taken care of as i did...
1. Original fire Ott complete with box 9/10 no imperfections at all
575$
2. Original emerald ott no paperwork and not original microbag, lenses perfect frame has a few marks 500$
3. Black ott with ruby complete in perfect condition box is a bit beat up from age, and has no paperwork. 700$(Sold)
IMG_4904.JPG

4. Rusted ott no paint chips or anything done by yours truly zwc lenses have marks but not viewable through wearing or without close inspection 650$
IMG_4903.JPG

5. Pitboss 1 BNIB with 1 imperfection above right orbital that is barely noticable 500$Sold
6. All 3 Holiday oil rigs BNIB for matte clear text 350$ frostclear with text 300$and Matteclear 250$. All BNIB never ever worn only displayed.
7. Also adding my custom holiday oil rig pairs with oem custom oil rig lenses and oem icons.
Matte clear with text, fire iridium and team orange. 250$(Sold) and another pair of oem matte clear rigs with emerald and team green icons for 250$ comes with box paper work etc

IMG_4902.JPG

IMG_4927.JPG

More pictures on request

All are left except pb1 and the text smoke rigs with fire

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Amazing stuff brother!! I hate to see you sell!!!

I'm sorry man. Hope everything is alright! Best of luck with your sale.

I see these rusted OTTs next to similar Mars on @kronin323 's shelf.

PM sent

Interested in pb1. Which color is it?

Pm'ed