• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Tall S.I Assault Boots

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello, I want to enlarge my collection and I am looking again for these boots (size 6.0 7.0 or 8.0). Help me!

assault.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Did you scoop the boots from @Joseph Smith ? I sent you the link?

Username Hidden said:
Hello, I want to enlarge my collection and I am looking again for these boots (size 6.0 7.0 or 8.0). Help me!

View attachment 672598
Why are these called assault boots? What or who are you assaulting? Ha. Good luck on the hunt!

Username Hidden said:

View attachment 672598
There is one on eBay with starting bid $9.99, item number 283667111864

How do these look on you?

He relisted those yesterday. And called out the user id and name of the person that won last time and did not pay. lol

Username Hidden said:
He relisted those yesterday. And called out the user id and name of the person that won last time and did not pay. lol

The next highest bid was 621.00 (winning was 631.00), so wonder why he did not offer to them?

I guess then he wouldn't be able to say this:

RE-LI.STED because whoever User.I.D. imp_7827 named John Blasco Alves Ourofino is apparently cannot afford them, as they won and have not paid, so they are now blocked :) Now to give someone else an opportunity! Please do not bid if you have 0 feedback or cannot afford to collect Oakley :) lol. Seriously! Goodness! Sorry it gets old as it happens way too much.

In all seriousness, they may have said no. If you wait 3 days for payment and then offer the runner up a chance, they could have spent that money on something else by then.