• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Taller than flak 2.0 XL Lens

zeaky

Oakley Beginner
I tested a pair of flak 2.0 XL from a friend while playing volleyball and while they felt great, the lenses felt like like they were too far away from my cheeks and too short. I like the flak 2.0s vs the radar since I have a narrower face but do they happen to make anything that has a taller lens or something where the lens comes at a closer angle to the cheek?

Did you notice if they were the large or small nosepieces that were on it? If the large, switching to the small would help move them down your face and/or closer to your cheeks.

Did you notice if they were the large or small nosepieces that were on it? If the large, switching to the small would help move them down your face and/or closer to your cheeks.
Flak 2.0's are my main go to frame. I concur with @pistolpetefan23. If I have the large nose bombs on, the lenses are way too far away from my face. If I have the small on, they sit perfectly. Amazing how changing them changes the fit so greatly.

Back