• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tapatalk latest update sucks

qBan

The Hijinxer
Louisville, KY
The people behind this app needs to get their stuff together.

The latest update doesn't hide threads once you've read them. They removed a couple things from the main screen (where it tells you your posts and such)

Can they do a worthy update for once?

One of my constant worries with that app is when the day comes that they disable the functionality of the old Tapatalk Pro. I've been using that paid version since it first came out and they emailed me a few months back telling me to use the newest version because they had discontinued support for it. Whether that means they are done updating it (which they are) or that they are going to disable it I'm not sure. I'm really not a fan of the newest versions of the app and I'd gladly toss it if something else came along that offered push notifications and a uniform browsing experience across multiple forums. I know there are a couple competitors that come to mind that I haven't tried yet like Forum Runner.

Thread revival:
Not sure whether it is a Tapatalk problem or whether this site disabled a setting.
Ever since the recent app update (my Android apps updated on Friday), I can no longer upload photos directly with the app? Is anyone else having the same issue?

Thread revival:
Not sure whether it is a Tapatalk problem or whether this site disabled a setting.
Ever since the recent app update (my Android apps updated on Friday), I can no longer upload photos directly with the app? Is anyone else having the same issue?
uploadfromtaptalk1442789609955.jpg

Tapatalk prooooooo still working as intended. The update is a lie.

Back