• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Taste Vs. Function Vs. Cheapskate

HAHA! what are you kidding the X metals are 100% functional, not that heavy, and last FOREVERR. its an investment, yo. =)

Yeah, I know. But compared to my other frames (Half Jacket's, Flak's, Fast Jacket's), the X-metals are heavier. I'm sure they'll last forever too, but I'm just having trouble convincing myself of the investment. The way things are going though, I wouldn't be surprised if I pick up one soon or later...bad influences here, LOL!

Yeah, I know. But compared to my other frames (Half Jacket's, Flak's, Fast Jacket's), the X-metals are heavier. I'm sure they'll last forever too, but I'm just having trouble convincing myself of the investment. The way things are going though, I wouldn't be surprised if I pick up one soon or later...bad influences here, LOL!

When I Started weearing contacts and used an old pair of M-frames for a couple weeks, I went back tot he X metal once I had non-RX glasses.. they were heavier then the M-frames but now I am use to it.. granted I have not worn my X Metal XX in 2 weeks which was my only pair of X Metals at first but I doubt they weigh that much more then my juliets.

Recently I have been wearing my Plasma/Ice Juliet

Back